- Husband finally got decent internet and has been able to "call" me through the computer almost every day! It's a Christmas miracle.
- I hate getting gas. It's the worst ever. To make it slightly more fun than torture, I play this game where I try to stop on a whole dollar amount. Last week, I won!
- For Christmas this year, I'm sending husband and five of his friends Christmas stockings packed full of Christmas cheer. I decided to include tons of Christmas cards with these stockings and needed to find some volunteers to write them for me. I nervously asked my class if they would help me, thinking that I looked like an idiot asking them to write cards to strangers. But guess what? I was wrong. All the girls were more than happy to help me and along with some help from a few others, I was able to send over 50 cards to the boys!
- Recently, Mom and I braved the choas of Costco [although my bruise is barely healed] to get some much needed baking supplies for our Christmas Cookie Weekend. Along with the baking supplies, we also accquired the most delicious looking carmel apple. We also had one that was Apple Pie flavored but that was eaten long before I got around to taking a picture.
- Lastly, and probably most importantly, my deployment countdown is getting really close to 50% done! Not only that, but around the time it actually hits 50%, my lover will be home with me for R&R!
And it will be the BEST DAY EVER.