Sunday, October 31, 2010

Do It Yourself

I love HGTV. You know, the channel where all of those regular, every day people take on big, home improvement projects? It amazes me how those people can effortlessly complete projects obviously meant for professionals. So of course, after watching countless hours of do-it-yourself-ers take on projects meant for the pros, I thought to myself, if they can take on a whole house as a do-it-yourself project, then surely I can take on a much smaller, less serious one! 




Not my best idea.

Do-it-yourself eye brow waxing is a lot harder than it looks.
Just so you know.

3 comments:

  1. UGH! You are one brave girlie! I tried to wax my hedgehog once...and it didn't turn out so well. The hedgehog won!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't think that I could get the courage to do that. Having someone professional do it is already hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's 1 DIY project I dont' think I would venture into! Good for you for trying!

    ReplyDelete