Friday, March 11, 2011

Oh, You Know

This morning I woke up with nothing to do, so in a fit of boredom, I accidently joined Twitter.

Now you might be thinking, "How do you accidently join Twitter?" And I really don't have an answer. One minute I was thinking about cinnamon raisin bagels and the next I was tweeting. It was a common sense blackout. But now that it's over and done with, there's no going back. So, do you want to be Twitter friends?

I can't garauntee that I'll be all that interesting but if you're brave, you can follow me at MrsLibbysLife.

In other, slightly more exciting news, I'm get to move myself back to Hawaii in 50 short days. [You know your husband is in the Army when 50 days is a short period of time.] In all seriousness though, I can't wait to move back to this:

[My pretty street]

Is it a little over ambitious if I've already started packing? Maybe. But it's never too early to start tanning. I better go do that before I do something else crazy, like try to use twitter from my new smartphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment