Friday, September 10, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!

I am so excited that I found out about this! If you'd like to join MilSpouse Friday Fill-In too then head on over to Wife of a Sailor for all of the details!




1.Do you set goals for yourself during deployment? What are some of them? (from Military Mommy)
I have so many goals for this deployment I don't even know where to start! As I've mentioned before, hubby told me to take this year and do all of the things that I've always wanted to do. The first item on my agenda was to work toward finishing my degree. Along with that, I have also made a quilt, baked a completely homemade pie, and lost 17 lbs.!



2.What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal? (from Mothering Off the Cuff)
Learn to be flexible! I cannot stress that enough! No matter what, the military always comes first and whether you like it or not, you have to learn to deal with it. The soldier has no control over it so there's no use fighting about it!


3.If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place? (from The Random Ramblings of A Household 6)
No kids for us. [Yet!]


4.Name one hobby that gets you through alone time. (from My Sailor’s Mistress)
Blogging, duh! Plus anyone who knows me knows how much I hate to be alone. I avoid it at all costs. My best friend and my family are definitely keeping me sane right now. Without them I would be more of a mess than I already am!


5.What’s the one food you don’t ever get tired of? (from That Army Wife Life)
I was born and raised in Arizona so Mexican food [the real kind] is my absolute favorite. What else would you expect when Sunday dinners are at Manuel's?

No comments:

Post a Comment