Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Goodbye For Now

Since tomorrow I'll be leaving the island until after the wedding, I thought now would be a good time to post a few cute pictures and give a small tour of the beaches we visited. During this stay, I didn't get around to taking many pictures so don't expect much. Buckle your seat belts, ladies and gentlemen, because here we go:


This is the one picture I got Chris to take of me during the whole trip. Ok, well actually he took a picture of me in his vest and helmet but that's one I'll keep to myself.



These things here are the cannons, aka Chris' job. He's not actually in this picture but these are the exact cannons that he plays with at work everyday. While he is at PTA for the next two weeks, he will actually be shooting live rounds out of these bad boys.




This is when I looked out the window on the way back from the beach and the clouds were smiling at me.




If I had a better camera this picture would have been so much better. This was actually one WHOLE rainbow. I could literally see it perfectly clear from one end to the other. We were on the freeway and Chris wouldn't stop so I could capture the whole thing. Go figure.




The military beach is very calm and never crowded. We were two of ten people there. Right after this it got cloudy and I couldn't see through the water. Then I was too scared to get in and we had to leave.




On the way to the military beach we go through the not so good area of Waianae. In this area, there is the homeless beach. These homeless people have very extravagant set ups and signs that warn you to keep off their beach. This picture is of one of the not so cool ones. Again, Chris wouldn't stop so I could take a picture of a cooler one.


This is another homeless hut between two palm trees.



Downtown Waikiki is my least favorite beach. It is always packed and there are rocks everywhere. Plus the sand is weird. It's pretty though.



The sun setting at North Shore. My favorite beach on the whole island.


And just for kicks, this is baby Chris and his dad. He would kill me if he knew I posted this, so no one tell. It'll be our little secret :]

2 comments:

  1. Chloe and I are so excited you are coming home today! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you...Olive Garden, here we come!

    ReplyDelete