Friday, October 9, 2009

Date Night

Let me start off by saying, I love date night. I love date night even more when Chris volunteers (yes, he actually volunteered) to cook the dinner. The only things that Chris can make are giant bowls of cereal and spaghetti, so pasta it was!


This is the lovely look I got when I told him the hamburger still had to be defrosted. After a few unkind words directed toward the microwave, I had to step in and help a little.

After the defrosting incident, Chef Christopher was on his way! Dinner ended up turning out great, which honestly, was a little unexpected. I guess there's hope for Chris' cooking skills to improve after all! The rest of date night was just a laid back night of movies and an ice cream cone but in my opinion, those are the best date nights of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment