Wednesday, August 4, 2010

8 months later...

It took me 8 months, but I finally did it!

I am legally Mrs. Megan Liberato!


The DMV was a nighmare of course! DMV #1 had a line around the building and after 20 minutes of the line not moving at all we were informed that the ID printer was broken! So off I went to DMV #2. After waiting in line forever, I finally turned in my paper work and got my picture taken. I'm handed my freshly printed ID...and it says Megan Rice! The paperwork lady forgot to change my last name even though that's the only reason I was there! So I had to get back in line and do the whole thing over again. Hours after arriving, I left the DMV as Megan Liberato. Finally!

1 comment:

  1. when i went to get my driver's license, i literally got there there before it even opened and stood outside the door waiting for them to unlock it. I was A002. I'm doing that every time now! it took less than 20 minutes for me to be out of there!

    ReplyDelete