Monday, April 26, 2010

Out to Breakfast

Some mornings, Chris wakes up with fun ideas which always involve me going out in public looking like a hobo. For example, this weekend I woke up to him staring at me. As soon as he saw my eyes open he said, "Oh good. You're awake. Get your jacket and let's go to breakfast."
And that is how we ended up at the best breakfast place on the island, Koa Pancake House!
(I tried to turn the picture and it really didn't work out for me. As you can see.)

We ended up getting two huge omlettes filled with all kinds of veggies and goodness. And of course, since its a pancake house, those omlettes come with the most delicious pancakes of all time. Chris got pecan and being the non-adventurous eater I am, I got plain. Delicious!
I love my little adventures with hubby and I can't wait to find out where we go next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment