Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Veterans Day


I don't know my Dad's whole story.
I do know he was in the Air Force. And he is damn proud to be an American.


Maybe one day I'll get to hear the rest.


Dad, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, D.C.

March 2009.



This Veterans Day, I would also like to thank the all of the other men and women who have served, including:



LCpl Krznarich
Marine Corps


And of course, my husband



PFC Liberato
U.S. Army

If you would like to share the stories of the Veterans in your life, or would simply like to read the stories of others, visit Skinnie Piggie to find out more.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, the picture of your father is very touching! I hope you hear his stories someday soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your family's service, Happy Veteran's Day :)

    ReplyDelete