Friday, May 14, 2010

Husband

Chris leaves for deployment soon. We're still not exactly sure on the date but it's around 2 months from now. I try to keep my mind off it but with having to pack his gear to get shipped and all his physical testing to make sure he's ready to go, it's hard to not think of it. In the mean time, we're trying to spend as much time together as the Army allows. We do have 17 days of leave to look forward to at the end of this month! So I'll just keep my thoughts on leave and put off thinking about deployment until after that!

2 comments:

  1. Time will move slow, but so fast at the same time. It's hard to describe. But you'll get through it! People do all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I did it before but I'm just not looking forward to it again. I'll just keep distracted. :]

    ReplyDelete